07 January 2008

Schmapologies

Apologies for not writing much lately; I am drowning in revisions and re-writes, and fully immersed in the writing life for now (aka eating Junior Mints for breakfast and taking lots of baths). Lacking full-time internet access and a searingly boring job in which to contemplate possible blog entries, I've had fewer chances to post of late. Still, I've read some good books lately, and today I had a chat with a squirrel, and soon I'll be back in the swing of things. I promise.

4 comments:

Rainswolf said...

Mmmm junior mints for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Molly: Hello, Mr. Squirrel, how are you, today!

Squirrel:...

Molly: I am well, thank you! My, if it isn't an ever-so-glorious day!

Squirrel:...

Molly: I agree!

Squirrel:...

Molly: Well, I've been vascillating between Obama and Gravel...

Anonymous said...

This is kind of a lame apology. I was expecting some deep thoughts for the turn of the new year. Without all the responsibilities, shouldn't you have time to blog more?
- Val

Anonymous said...

mmm, Mol? Sweetie? Grandma Tess talks to squirrels. No good can come of it. Please ferociously fight this genetic predisposition before I need to set up an Intervention...