09 March 2008

Tonight: March Madness at the Playground

March Madness! Tonight! 10:00 pm @ The Playground Theater, five bucks. Come out and support the 2007 March Madness Champs the George Drake Players, Grinnell's one and only Chicago alumni improv team, as we go against the alumni team from the University of Illinois Urbana/Champagne.

If we win tonight, we'll move up in the bracket and play against either UNC or Indiana next Sunday night. The winning team will be determined by the audience, so the more support we have in the audience tonight, the better!

Special bonus offer: Come tonight, and I will give you a hug! I really will!

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Wow, that was some of the best improv I've ever seen. I'll be sure to go and vote for Grinnell next weekend!

Natalie said...

You're very wecome for coming. Now, I DEMAND a new blog entry. A week is just too long.